Sales & Recruiting Associate
The Insurance Connection is a Master Agency for the largest group of independent agents in the country, and we are hiring a Sales & Recruiting Associate (the official title of the position is Regional Vice President) to join our team.
This is a direct hire, full-time opportunity. The Sales & Recruiting Associate is pivotal in achieving very ambitious growth goals with their territory being the Western half of Ohio. The associate will work in the Cincinnati office one day a week and be on road the remainder of the week. There are very few overnight trips.
The selected candidate will help grow the existing network of independent insurance agents and agencies through the recruiting and appointment of new members, as well as working with existing members to grow their premium volume.
The essential responsibilities include:
- development and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy, resulting in the recruitment of new affiliated members.
- develop, review and analyze information on prospects in order to assess suitability for membership.
- negotiate and execute new member agreements.
- develop new marketing materials for recruitment purposes and participate in social media marketing.
- participate in insurance industry functions, insurance company meetings and appropriate networking events.
- together with management, review the quality of business written by the affiliates and assist with the execution of quality improvement plans.
Who are we looking for?
- While experience as a P&C insurance agent would be a bonus, it is definitely not a requirement. This position calls for a patient hunter, who explores the territory methodically and with persistence and who can identify, approach, assess and close prospects.
- College degree is preferred, not required
- Proficiency in MS Office expected
- Industry designations (CIC, CPCU) helpful, not required
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com